Environmental awareness has made timber framing more popular than ever. Dreaming Creek started creating unique timber frame structures because of a pure passion for the craft. Timber frame homes are carbon neutral and support trends such as solar panels, lofts, skylights, and balconies. Since timber frames hold larger loads, you’ll enjoy more overall freedom of design.
At Dreaming Creek, we help architects, design professionals, and builders incorporate their artistic expression into beautiful timber frame structures. We’ve helped architects incorporate one-of-a-kind timber frame structures into their commercial and residential designs for over 20 years. Hopefully, we can do the same for you.
Contact us to discover ways we can help you add the unique appeal and one-of-a-kind advantages of timber framing into your projects.
Dreaming Creek makes it easy for you to specify us for Section 06130 heavy timber work with:
- CSI, 3-part format specifications in Microsoft Word files (.doc or .docx)
- Shop drawings in AutoCAD format (.dwg or .dxf)
- Samples of wood species shipped directly
- Images for client presentations (high-resolution or email friendly)
- Catalog and/or website cuts for bid documents in Adobe Acrobat format (.pdf)
Documents for Architects
- Anatomy of a Timber Frame (600KB) – Introduction of timber frame structures.
- Timber Frame Trusses (830KB) – Springboard of inspiration with classic designs.
- Architectural Binder (11MB) – 150+ print-ready pages of technical specifications.
Related Links and Resources
- Plans – Find plans to buy, build, or customize.
- Species – See an overview of wood types and finishes.
- Glossary – Understand commonly used terms and lingo.
- FAQs – Get answers to questions homeowners frequently ask.
- Blog – Read and respond to news, musings, and articles.
- Events – Attend upcoming raisings and gatherings near you.
- Links – Browse sites, videos, and related documents.